Tuesday, October 06, 2009

imported XIII

my lovely ankle
November 29th, 2008



ok, i sprained it. my ankle. right ankle.

oh please please, baby, please recover. u hurt me so dearly.. u’re making me feel like dying.

it’s really stupid how it happened. i sprained it when i was TRYING to play tennis. notice the word “trying”? yeah, i haven’t even hit a ball before it “pah tah”.. i can even hear the sound in my head right now.

and, the worse thing is, my left knee is also wounded. so, it hurts even more when i’m trying to move around. normally, people will hop using the “unsprained” leg but mine hurts when i do so..

just now i went to “hing hua mu”’s place to heal it. ohhhhh she was trying to “twist” it like what those chinese doctors try to do in the old-fashioned tvb dramas. i was literally laughing with pain.. guess she could feel my agony that she just wrapped it up with the smelly stuff. and i was like phewwwwwww..

the thing is.. i need to go to her again on tuesday. ARGGHHHHHH!!!! please pray for me.

No comments: