Tuesday, October 06, 2009

imported IX

that’s not me!!

August 17th, 2007

1st trial’s just ended. was satisfied with it going on till that day. Thursday when i took maths 2 paper. totally spoilt my mood. i have been contented with this exam, really, dunno, maybe coz of my prayers. but maths 2 nearly broke me down.

i got 81/100 last time and so it’s been the subject i cared the most, and really want to do better. that’s why i got too much pressure on me and my hands start shaking halfway thru the paper. in fact, i’ve got more time, enough maybe. but too much pressure. i kept thinking what if i can do all the questions, but just the time matter? pressure’s really a terrible thing. in the past, i’ll jz skip those questions i considered out of my ability, finished up the other questions, then if there’s time left, i’ll contentedly go back and relaxingly think about them again. and luckily, with that peace in mind, sometimes the solutions pop up. but this time, i couldn’t do that.

and that nearly spoilt my thursday. i still gotta revise my PA but felt really down. can’t reli study so i prayed and tried harder. got a headache

but, on the way to church’s night prayer, something hit me :P and i was literally laughing at myself. my brain told me, "hey, what are you doing? this is not you?" and i realized i let results and exams took too much over me. that’s not me! why did i let exam get hold of me? i shouldn’t be in this situation. that’s not me. and so, i felt really relieved, and felt contented to study my pa.

and i realise the limit of human’s ability. though i tried really hard to make myself feel better that afternoon, it won’t work.

Pray and leave your burden to Jesus and the world will be beautiful as ever. God will give you what you REALLY need.

human race thinks they can do whatever they want, achieve whatever they wish. but the scar in soul cannot be healed by human’s doing, Jesus Christ comforts your heart. God gives you soul, and the food of soul comes from Him.

No comments: