Monday, October 05, 2009

imported II

ju-on~~~

January 14th, 2007

oh no! this could be the WORST day in my life… juz the morning yet lots of bad things are happening to me. firstly, my reallyyyyy stubborn papa just doesn’t wanna tell me his salary that i can’t fill up the form, and now cikgu has given it back and insists on me filling it. but he juz doesn’t understand… my papa doesn’t even wanna lie!! he’s really a stubborn, foolhardy, strong-headed old man!! once he holds onto sth, he juz won’t let go his principle!!!

then i got back some test papers.. 2/20 for chemi, and 7/18, the LOWEST in class, for maths1. and then there are 3 experiment reports to be done, 2 must be passed up tml, and then cikgu "negetik" asks us to do no.1 to 24 for exercise.and then there’s trigono test tml or the day after it, and then there’s maths 1 test on wed, and then there’s chemi test on thur…

aarrrggghhhhh!!! so much ju-on!! n then the worst thing is my fren’s gonna do sth really bad to me!! it may sound stupid but it really really matters to me!!! adeline lau chiaw chiaw, u want me to mention ur name, so here it is!! u betrayed me!!! arrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: