Tuesday, October 06, 2009

imported V

happy birthday to me~

April 21st, 2007

this year’s really special and weird, i’ve had the best birthday eve, yet the lousiest birthday……. my mean family went for my cousin’s wedding in miri, leaving only my bro and i at home… on my B-DAY!!!


however, i’ve decided to only remember the happy times of my b-day…

on its eve, my friends got me presents, and gave me a surprise :P LOL the Tiramisu.. oh no. it’s great, guys! thanks!!!!! and the presents too. they are… wow! u guys really know me very well and know what i really need :P though they look simple, sound simple, stuff like notebook, colour pencils :P a really really special card, pencil case, tupperware stuff…. etc. and a doggy!! but they are really meaningful, AND useful :P i really really thank God for blessing me with all these good friends :)

besides, i’ve received many "HAPPY BIRTHDAY’s" this year, including those from my cousins and friends whom i didn’t see for a long time. and then, forgive my "stupidness" :P i made a wish to God that i hope next year, i can hear 100 "Happy Birthday’s"……………………………… ok, sorry

anyways, the day’s gonna be over in 45 minutes, and i’ve really enjoyed, and appreciate it :)

Be Glad For What You Get In Life, For Everything You Have Is Not A Coincidence, Not Something You Earn, Not Something You Deserve.. Every Single Thing Is A Blessing From God :)

No comments: