Monday, March 14, 2011

every girl is a fool

Oh gosh.. i love Shia LaBeouf...



Ever since he was in Disney's Even Stevens, i've already liked him so much, that every weekday afternoon i had to finish watching him on tv and got late for tuition (I'm sorry, Miss.. Whoever-My-Tutor-Was-Then).

Imagine how surprised i was when i saw him as the male lead in the big hit "Transformers" movies! I was really proud of him. He really deserved all the fame and glamour. However, it's sad to see that he seems to get head over heels admist the glamour and it starts to seem like he's ruining his career... or life?

Anyways, the reason why i'm suddenly talking about Mr LaBeouf is i was watching him in "Wall Street".



He's really "grown" so much from the Even Stevens time (obviously). Of course he's a genius and such. But what really touched me was how much he loved his girlfriend. When they broke up after some problem (big PROBLEM) surfaced, he went to her and whispered "I miss you like crazy, and i love you, baby, and I'm sorry." Awww.. I'd have forgiven you even if you killed my Dad... Ok, let's keep it low so my Dad won't hear this.

So here's the plain truth --> every girl is a fool who can't resist guys whispering love words in her ears. She'll melt and TOTALLY fall for it.

Well, I would have.
,
and if it were you, my dear, i'd trade the whole world for it. just for the three magical words...

No comments: