Friday, January 18, 2013

11 things you didn't know about me

I...

1 have a thing for weather forecasts. It gives me butterflies watching the cloud, the sun, and sometimes, little snowmen too =D


2  say Good morning to God my dear Father after waking up to the beautiful sun, 
and Goodnight before falling into a sweet slumber. 


3 don't have a "favourite food". I love ALL food.



4 tend to keep a distance sometimes. Not because I don't want you around, but 'coz i'm afraid of being hurt since you mean so much to me.


5 look into the mirror often, and get awed by what i see.


6 treasure every second of my time. So when i spend time on you, it means i cherish you.


7 enjoy sitting in my dark room near midnight and look out the window, especially on rainy nights.


8 would've been a real bad person if i didn't have God.


9 don't like people getting near my bed. I only get on it after shower, and enjoy rubbing my face against the clean bedsheet.



10 tend to let out my secrets after midnight. It's when my guards are all down.


11 think, for all this while, i might've had someone hidden deep down in my heart.

3 comments:

KSN said...

weeee ur bedsheet so cute! :DD

ck_hi3own diary said...

where is ur old lover?? TEDDY?? why got DOGGY on ur bed??

弘子 said...

da jie, that bedsheet was the one in KL. bought at Jusco XD
k.hie, no one said one can only has 1 lover mah LOLZ